Changes of Address

Addresses can only be submitted on presentation of a valid identity card or passport (together with official proof of residence (Meldebescheinigung) that is no more than 6 months old).

Please come to one of the Service & Information counters at ULB Stadtmitte or ULB Lichtwiese, or send us a copy of the identity documents by . Please note that both sides of the identity card must be copied.

If you are studying at TU Darmstadt, please also inform the Office for Student Affairs of the change of address.

Related articles