The various menu items will
- show you a list of your borrowed media and their loan periods
- allow you to request renewals.
However, renewals are not possible in the following cases:
- interlibrary loan media, see Extending interlibrary loans
- media for which a reminder has already been sent
- reserved media
- media that have already been extended 4 times
- on the last day of the loan period.
These are not selected in the renewals of all loans, and are not displayed in the list.
Your interlibrary loan details will take you to the interlibrary loan system, where you can view the status of your interlibrary loan account and the loan period.
You can check under Charges to see whether there is anything to pay.
If you wish to change your Password, you can do so under “Personal information”.
You will also find a reference to the validity of the right of use (membership) there, which is generally only set up for a limited period of time.
To extend the right of use or in the event of a change of address, please contact the Service & Information counters. Please bring your valid identity card or passport with you. If presenting a passport, you must also bring official proof of residence (Meldebescheinigung) with you that must not be more than 6 months old.
You can also use your library account to save any search queries (saved searches) and create a watch list that you can structure with your own tags.