- The first issue of the library card is free of charge.
- The card is not transferable.
- Users are liable for damages caused by misuse of the library card (see (opens in new tab) – german version only) Conditions of Use of ULB Darmstadt
Activate your Athena Card
TU students and TU employees who have received an Athena Card must first have it activated in order to use the library, e.g. to borrow books or to use electronic media.
You can have it activated by contacting the Service and Information Team.
To do so, please send scans of the following documents to email@example.com-… or come by the library on site with the following documents:
- Front and back of Athena Card
- Front and back of ID card with current German address
- Passport and a current certificate of registration, not older than 6 months.
- A filled out and signed (opens in new tab)Declaration on work related use