Gold open Access
A first publication can be published in , TU Darmstadt's publication platform, or through a publisher, for instance. The publication is either digital or hybrid, which means it is published in print and digitally in parallel. The publisher or repository has only the basic right of use. CC BY or CC BY-SA licences are Open Access-compliant. TU Darmstadt recommends the CC BY TUprints . licence
TUprints, TUjournals and the publication fund
- Authors are able to publish a wide range of publication types in the Open Access repository free of charge in order to increase worldwide visibility and as an aid to retrievability. After TUprints once, upload your scientific publications in TUprints. registering
- (opens in new tab)TUprints guidelines
- Information on submitting full texts
- The publication of an OA journal is made possible by the free service . TUjournals
- The (OA fund) of TU Darmstadt supports publications in OA journals as well as monographs and anthologies. Article fees can be reduced or financed completely with publication fund . publishing discounts and special conditions
Checklist for first publication
2. Upload file and enter metadata.
4. Publication by ULB.
5. Inclusion in the library catalogue increases visibility in the Internet.
There are other steps to observe when publishing university documents such as theses, dissertations or habilitations.