Open Access Week at TU Darmstadt
TU Darmstadt provides information on its Open Access offers and activities. Panel discussions with experts provide impetus for developing Open Access. In the departments, the University and State Library and the E-Learning working group of the Centre for Educational Development and Technology at TU Darmstadt are holding workshops on current services and offers in the field of Open Access and Open Educational Resources (OER).
Open Access Week 2022
Events during Open Access Week 2022
- An online seminar for scientists will take place at ULB Darmstadt on 25 October (11:40am-1:20pm via Zoom):
Make the most of your rights as an author: Higher visibility through Green Open Access (aka secondary publishing)
Since 2014, the German Copyright Act (Urheberrechtsgesetz, UrhG) has strengthened the rights of scientific authors. The seminar will show how you can secure and use your rights and reach higher visibility through secondary publication. Thus even journal articles behind paywalls or conference proceedings with low circulation can be made widely available. will be the speaker. He works as a legal scholar with a focus on copyright and e-science at FIZ Karlsruhe – Leibniz Institute for Information Infrastructure and will answer your questions: Thomas Hartmann
- What rights do I have as an author under German Copyright Law?
- How do I secure my rights when I contact a publisher?
- When is the best time for a secondary publication?
- How can TU Darmstadt and ULB support me?
- Overview of events at other universities and institutions on open-access.network