- What are intellectual property rights (patents, trademarks and designs)?
- What are their benefits and limitations?
- What scope of protection do the various property rights offer?
- What are the registration procedures?
- What are the costs?
- What research and consultation options are there?
You will learn the answers to these and other questions in our workshops, where you can apply your new knowledge directly to practical examples.
The speaker is from the at ULB, and has many years of experience in the field of patent research and consulting. Patent and Trademark Centre Rhine-Main
The PowerPoint presentations from the courses are available on . OpenLearnWare
Our provide a brief introduction to the topic. Coffee Lectures
Further information can be found on the website of the . Patent and Trademark Centre Rhine-Main