Study on Open Access publication behaviour in engineering sciences
A two-stage survey was conducted among OA experts and engineering scientists.
Results and materials:
- O-Bib 6(2), 80-91 From bottom up to top down
- Evaluation results of the expert survey
- Questionnaires for the nationwide survey
Workshops for the development of specific services
Workshops with engineering scientists were held at all three project locations.
The workshop concept was designed for reuse, and is available online:
Use and further development of Dissemin
Dissemin finds scientific publications, checks their availability and uploads them to a free repository in just a few clicks.
- Dissemin was further developed technically during the project and prepared for connection to other repositories.
- The interface was translated for German-speaking countries.
- Connection of the EPrints repository TUprints
- Connection in progress: MyCoRe repository (University of Braunschweig)
If you are interested in the technical connection of further repositories, please read theand email firstname.lastname@example.org-… for support.
Open Access services
The concepts developed or adapted in the project are all offered in a for reuse. service database
TU Darmstadt offers:
- Second publication service
- OA check
- Legal framework
- Coffee Lectures
- Publication Fund web form
- * Know, understand and use Creative Commons licences
- open Blog*
You will find on the following services: further information
- Briefing for new appointees (OA/OER folder)*
- Professors' round table
- Advice on project application and target agreement
- Focus on the departments' target agreements
- OA checklist
- Thesis signature service
- Information management
- OA/OER Pitch*
- OA/OER in research and teaching*
* in cooperation with the Centre for Educational Development and Technology (HDA)
Development of communication concepts and information materials
The materials for increasing the awareness of OA/OER are available for reuse in the . service database
- OA/OER folder
- Dissemin postcard
- Service ideas postcard
- OA check presentation template
1.1.2018 – 30.4.2020
Staff in the project libraries will be pleased to help you with any questions: