Converting your text base
Machine-readable, structured information resources are generated from digitised texts – on request with intellectually prepared layout recognition and typing of the text regions.
As a general rule, searchable full texts can be created from all types of texts – manuscripts, rare books and modern texts. The platform Transkribus is used for the conversion.
Basis for the full-text creation:
- Upload to the processing software
- Automatic layout recognition
- Automatic text recognition
Further steps can also be carried out by agreement with you:
- Manual correction of layout recognition
- Technically supported manual typing of text regions
- Manual text correction
The finished files can be provided directly in Transkribus or emailed to you in the desired format.
Enquiry for the creation of your Digital Edition
You provide us with the basis for your Digital Edition
- from the ULB's or Digital Collections
- as a from the ULB's holdings or reproduction
- from your own digital reproductions.
Services and prices
- Full-text service Basic
- € 0.15/page for manuscripts
- € 0.03/page for prints
- € 9.00 processing fee
- Full-text service Plus
Further work is calculated according to expenditure for the desired requirements.