We would like to draw your attention to information and digital events on Open Access (OA):
- with a list of upcoming events worldwide International Open Access Week
- The information platform open-access.net has been completely revised and, as the portal , forms a central entry point into the subject area of Open Access (OA). In addition to comprehensive information, well structured and even subject-specific, the websites offer networking and training opportunities, explain basic terms, and clarify legal issues. open-access.network
- Online seminar “” on 27 October 2021, from 3pm-4:30pm (registration required) Open Access Publishing – Zooming in on Copyright and CC Licenses
After a lecture on how to deal with German copyright law and Creative Commons licences in OA publishing, there will be time for discussion and individual questions.
- in German Creative-Commons-FAQs
- Open Access Talk “” on 28 October 2021 from 2pm-3pm. Preprints: Communicating research results quickly and openly
The ULB supports affiliates and members of the TU Darmstadt in their . For questions or online advice, please contact the publication projectsDigital Publishing Team.