TUfind – the search portal of the ULB Darmstadt
Coronavirus: Important Information on Library Usage
- By order of the Presidential Board of the TU Darmstadt, the University and State Library (ULB) remains closed until further notice.
- The ULB offers a new service as an alternative to the currently not allowed inspection of rare books (manuscripts, incunabula) or interlibrary loan.
- The reading room at Haus der Geschichte (TU Archive) is closed till 19 April 2020.
- All ULB events (workshops, guided tours, coffee lectures etc.) are cancelled.
Until further notice you can contact the library from Monday to Friday from 8am to 3pm by phone (Stadtmitte: +49 6151 16-76210, Lichtwiese: +49 6151 16-76400) or e-mail. Due to the large number of inquiries the processing of your request may be delayed.
Please note the following information:
- Lending and returning media is not possible.
- No reminders for borrowed media will be sent until further notice. Outstanding fees till 13 March 2020 will not rise further but have to be paid..
- All book reservations done so far remain active.
- Interlibrary loan is currently not possible.
- Single and group study rooms are closed. Keys for single rooms will be prolonged until further notice.
- Lockers for working materials are closed.
- In case you want to fetch property from your locker or single study room, please contact us.
- Advice on digital publishing is available by e-mail or by telephone.
- First and second publications, electronic dissertations will continue to be processed and published.
- Dissertations and postdoctoral theses can be delivered by post: ULB Darmstadt , Digital Publishing Team , Magdalenenstr. 8, 64289 Darmstadt
- Receipts for dissertations and habilitations are currently sent out once a week.