Trial period for SpringerMaterials until end of December
SpringerMaterials is a database that allows materials scientists and related scientists to identify materials and their properties. It is the most comprehensive collection of data in the fields of physics, physical and inorganic chemistry, materials science, and related fields.
It provides access to more than 500,000 online documents covering 3000 properties spread across 250,000 materials and chemical systems.
SpringerMaterials is principally based on the Landolt-Börnstein Series, the unique and authoritative data collection in the area of physical sciences and engineering for 125 years.
Click here for trial-accesshttp://materials.springer.com/
SpringerMaterials includes a number of special databases covering the individual requests of scientists and engineers:
- Landolt-Börnstein with more than 200.000 documents
- more than 32.000 substance profiles
- Inorganic Solid Phases with 360.000 documents
- Thermophysical Properties
- Adsorption Isotherm Database
- Polymer Thermodynamics Properties with 30.000 datapoints
- Critical Reviews and Phase Diagrams
- Corrosion Database
For more information about SpringerMaterials see:
Please send your feedback or personal statement why you need this database to email@example.com-….