It provides access to more than 500,000 online documents covering 3000 properties spread across 250,000 materials and chemical systems.
SpringerMaterials is principally based on the Landolt-Börnstein Series, the unique and authoritative data collection in the area of physical sciences and engineering for 125 years.
SpringerMaterials includes a number of special databases covering the individual requests of scientists and engineers:
- Landolt-Börnstein with more than 200.000 documents
- more than 32.000 substance profiles
- Inorganic Solid Phases with 360.000 documents
- Thermophysical Properties
- Adsorption Isotherm Database
- Polymer Thermodynamics Properties with 30.000 datapoints
- Critical Reviews and Phase Diagrams
- Corrosion Database
For more information about SpringerMaterials see:
Please send your feedback or personal statement why you need this database to email@example.com-….