Electronic Publishing at TU Darmstadt
Revising and publishing research findings are an essential parts of all scholarly work and also of great interest for the university. The ULB as a major institution of the TU Darmstadt would like to assist you in this process.
Publish your research results directly via Open Access or make use of your right for second publication in order to enhance the visibility and effectivity of your work.
The TUprints publishing service offers the possibility of displaying your research findings to a worldwide audience. It is free, fast, uncomplicated and offers numerous features like authors-ID, Creative Commons licenses and permanent quotable URNs.
How to publish…
We provide continuous availability by long term archiving in our storage systems and guarantee permanent quotability with persistent identifiers.
- TUprints – Institutional repository for electronic first and second publications
- TUbiblio – reference database for TU publications
- Funding of article processing charges via theOpen access publishing fund of TU Darmstadt
- TUjournals – ULB's journal publishing platform
- Workshops and consulting for each services