When to place a repro-order
When you place a repro-order, ULB takes care of copying / scanning and processing of the ordered pages and scans. You should place a repro-order if
- you need copies out of old, damagable, sensitive or very precious books. These mostly are subject to a prohibition of (self-)copying.
- you need voluminous material or a lot of scans and do not want to copy them yourself.
- you need maximum quality.
- large formats, maps, plans or other special material is concerned
Copyrighted material can only be delivered partially or might be completely restricted from digitaziation.
How to place and submit the order
Use our form for repro-orders. Please fill in only the areas marked gray. Print or save it and
- provide it with your signature and send it to us via (conventional) mail to
- send it attached to an Email to
- our digitization centre (firstname.lastname@example.org-…)
- our Team Forschungslesesaal und Zentrale Information
- hand it over to one of our service desks (Ausleihe Stadtmitte oder Lichtwiese, oder Lesesaal Historische Sammlungen und Musik)
If you have any questions please ask our staff or consult this FAQ.
Service and fees
…can be seen in our form for repro-orders or our table of fees and charges. Payment in cash on pickup or bank transfer after we send you an invoice (together with the ordered media). Delivery usually in max. 14 days.
Special requirements, projects and advice
Please tell us early enough, if you need e.g. delivery on oversized formats, reprint or facsimile quality, individual technical formats, a rush order or scans from special material such as microforms.
Our digitization centre will deliberately give advice on digitization projects or offer cooperation.