The ULB Darmstadt will be open as follows from 18. October:
- ULB Stadtmitte
Monday to Sunday, 9am to 10pm
- ULB Lichtwiese
Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm
The 3G rule (recovered, vaccinated, tested daily) applies to entering the ULB. Please show your current 3G proof when entering the ULB without being asked.
A minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other persons must be maintained at all times. A mask obligation (FFP2 or medical mask) continues to apply on all traffic routes in the ULB and where the distance of 1.5 meters cannot be maintained. The mask may only be removed at the seat.
In compliance with the spacing regulations, the number of seats will be further increased. Booking of seats is now only necessary in the research reading room. Contact data collection will no longer take place.
- Persons who cannot find a seat must leave the building.
- Only one person is allowed in individual workrooms at a time.
- Maximum 4 persons may be present in group workrooms. However, it is mandatory to wear a mask here because of the minimum distance that cannot be maintained.
- Free seating areas (reading chairs, learning landscape, etc.) may be used if the distance rules are observed.
- The UG in the ULB Stadtmitte continues to be closed for use.
More information about the services and the currently valid regulations can be found on our website on 15 October.
We are very pleased to welcome you to ULB and wish you a pleasant stay!