Event for participants without prior knowledge of Citavi.
07. Februar 2023, 13:00-15:00
Online via Zoom. Login is provided by Ingenium or ULB.
Universitäts- und Landesbibliothek
Managing sources and citations in the academic writing process requires a lot of attention, time and care. Reference management programmes can help here. In this workshop you will learn to use the programme Citavi.
- How do I search for literature in reference management programmes?
- How do I import title data and documents?
- How do I structure literature based on an outline?
- How do I create knowledge elements such as image citations from PDFs?
- How do I insert footnote and text citations into my text?
- How do I work with Citavi in a team?
You will get answers to these questions in the workshop and can apply your new knowledge directly to practical examples.
Please install Citavi on your computer before the workshop. Information on installing Citavi can be found at http://www.ulb.tu-darmstadt.de/citavi.
Andre Pfeifer & Leona Maron
Scientific employees of TU Darmstadt: Registration form Ingenium
All other interested parties: Cituro (Registration possible until 24h before the workshop starts)
When registering, please make sure you select the correct workshop in presence or online via Zoom.
Tailor-made events and consultations
On request, the ULB also offers tailor-made events and consultations on this topic.